Tuesday, September 18, 2012

WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE

 

1. What's the best and worst thing thing about growing older?

The best thing about growing old is you are wiser and now that I am retired I can do want I want. The worst about growing old is keeping up with the younger generation.


2.   Autumn arrives this week in the Northern Hemisphere...what one thing do you love most about the fall season?

I really love walking in the cooler weather and kicking up the fallen leaves.


3.  Speaking of fall...pumpkin seems to be flavouring everything these days-are you a fan?   What's your favourite pumpkin flavoured food or beverage?

I love pumpkin.  I have eaten it in muffins, ice cream cake and pie of course.


4.  Since we're on the subject of fall...what's the worst fall you've ever taken?

The worst fall I ever took was when I was in grade 9.  I was chasing an Indian rubber ball on a asphalt/cinder service.  I broke my arm and scraped my knees.  The worst part was that I was supposed to be watching my younger sister and my neighbour took me to the hospital.  My mother was furious.


5.  If you could own a prop from any film what would you choose?

I would love to have a prop from “Gone with the Wind”.


6. What's the most interesting word you've read or learned in the past week?

I haven’t read anything out of the ordinary this week.


7. When was the last time you locked yourself out of your house, car, or office?  Was it a big deal?

It has been a very long time since I locked myself out of my car or my house.  It must be at least 35 years ago.

8.  Insert your own random thought here.

As you can tell from my answers I am old and don’t get around as much. I love blogging and it has certainly made my life more interesting.  Thanks to my daughter and son-in-law for linking me up.