I'm trying out a new meme this week... let me know what you think:
1. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? The NFL is back in action along with all the college teams. Are you a fan? Who do you root for? If you're not a fan what do you do while the rest of America watches Saturday, Sunday, Monday night, and now Thursday night games?
Fortunately I am Canadian so the NFL football games get no attention from me. Even Canadian football is not watched in our house. I am a lucky wife because my husband is not into sports except maybe curling.
2. What's something I'll always find in your closet?
You will always find lots of clothes. Even after I packed for 40 days while cruising the closet was not empty.
3. Share one of your earliest memories.
I am going to have back a lot of years. I guess one of the earliest memories is of Christmas at my Grandparents farm. My uncle went out to milk the cows and he missed Santa’s visit completely. I felt so sorry for him.
4. What circus act best describes your week so far?
I suppose the horseback riding because the girl is beautiful and the horse walks around calmly.
5. What's a food you disliked as a child but you love now?
I didn’t like hamburgers and even though I don’t eat them often I will have one once in a while.
6. Describe your summer in three words.
Cruising, Cruising, Cruising
7. Where were you on September 11, 2001? Will you do anything special to mark the day this year?
I was at work and heard about the crashes when I went for a coffee-break. I had the only TV in the office so everyone came in to be kept updated. I phoned my husband and said the world would never be the same again. I also checked on my son who was in Australia at the time.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
What happens at Grandma’s stays at Grandma’s!