Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WEDNESDAY HODGE PODGE

 

I'm trying out a new meme this week... let me know what you think:

1.  ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?  The NFL is back in action along with all the college teams.  Are you a fan?  Who do you root for?  If you're not a fan what do you do while the rest of America watches Saturday, Sunday, Monday night, and now Thursday night games? 

Fortunately I am Canadian so the NFL football games get no attention from me.  Even Canadian football is not watched in our house.  I am a lucky wife because my husband is not into sports except maybe curling.

2. What's something I'll always find in your closet?

You will always find lots of clothes.  Even after I packed for 40 days while cruising the closet was not empty.


3. Share one of your earliest memories.

I am going to have back a lot of years.  I guess one of the earliest memories is of Christmas at my Grandparents farm.  My uncle went out to milk the cows and he missed Santa’s visit completely.  I felt so sorry for him.

4. What circus act best describes your week so far?

I suppose the horseback riding because the girl is beautiful and the horse walks around calmly.


5. What's a food you disliked as a child but you love now?

I didn’t like hamburgers and even though I don’t eat them often I will have one once in a while.


6.  Describe your summer in three words.

Cruising, Cruising, Cruising

7.  Where were you on September 11, 2001? Will you do anything special to mark the day this year?

I was at work and heard about the crashes when I went for a coffee-break.  I had the only TV in the office so everyone came in to be kept updated.  I phoned my husband and said the world would never be the same again.  I also checked on my son who was in Australia at the time.


8.  Insert your own random thought here.

What happens at Grandma’s stays at Grandma’s!