Thursday, October 25, 2012

FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY & FOUR FILL IN FUN

 

Welcome to Five Question Friday!! You've come to the right place if you want a fun, easy post or if you've suddenly discovered your muses are totally wonky with their days and can't be bothered for inspiration.

1. Who wakes up in the morning with the kids, you or hubby?

We don’t have any children at home now however I used to get up with the kids.


2. Do you watch the World Series even if your team isn't in it?

No. We don’t watch any sports on TV. We used to watch curling however the sports package was too expensive.


3. What is the best compliment you have received?

You don’t look old enough to get the senior’s discount.


4. Do/did you dress up to take your kids trick or treating?

Yes I still dress up. Mainly because it keeps me warm as I sit outside to give out the treats. I bought a cat costume while on vacation and got free mouse ears so when we go dancing at Saturday we will be a cat and a mouse.


5. Do you have a favourite bible verse? What is it and why?

I like Psalm 100. It is inspiring.

Welcome to the weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!

Photobucket

 

his week’s statements:


1. My skin is my favourite feature. I have very few wrinkles.


2. Thinking about cruising makes me happy.


3. It’s been a long time since I went to the library to get books. I have been given so many books to read that I don’t need to borrow any.


4. I just don’t understand people are afraid of retirement. We are having so much fun and we think everyone should retire.