Wednesday, October 24, 2012

WEDNESDAY HODGE PODGE

 

Questions for the Wednesday Hodgepodge
Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge.  Answer on your own blog then hop back here tomorrow to join the party.  See you there!

1.  So, do you like beer?

No. I don’t drink much. I am usually the DD. When I cruise I may have a sip of champagne because someone else is driving the boat.
 
2. What's your least favourite repetitive task?

Cleaning the house. Of course I gave that job to hubby and he is good at it.
 
3.  When was the last time you rode in a bus?  Where was it headed?

The last time I road a bus was in Dublin Ireland. It was a Hop On Hop Off tourist bus. We didn’t go far because we suffered from the Liquid Irish Sunshine as the natives call it. We call it rain.

 

IMG_2879

 

4.  What song from your childhood or from your own children's childhood could make a parent's nerves stand on end?

I have several songs that I sing to my grandchildren. They all love “Row Row your boat” with actions. Also “If your happy and you know it” and of course the ever popular “Wheels on the bus”.

5.  The US Presidential election cycle is drawing to a close (can I get an AMEN??), and the third and final debate was held last night....what was the last thing you 'debated about'?

I am not much of a debater. I can’t remember the last time I debated.

6.  Can a person make too much money?  How much is too much?

No I don’t think a person can too much money however if they have no life in the pursuit of money I feel very sad for them. (spoken by a person who doesn’t have enough but enjoys spending what I have)

7.  Pop-soda-coke-something else...what's it called where you live?

We call it Pop in Canada.

8.  Insert your own random thought here.

I am so glad I came back to Wednesday Hodgepodge. I love sharing my answers and reading everyone else’s.