Thursday, October 4, 2012

FRIDAY FILL-IN FUN & FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY

 

Welcome to the weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!

Photobucket

 

This week’s statements:


1. I am very happy to be retired.


2. I am most comfy with my family and grandchildren.


3. You will never believe what I saw on my way to Greenland and Prince Christian Sound.

4. My mornings don’t start until  I get a kiss from my husband and drink of his coffee.

1. What album/cd/download are you embarrassed to admit you have?

I don’t have any downloads.  Hubby still has LP”s.  I love all kinds of music so even funky stuff would not embarrass me.


2. What's the one thing your spouse does better than you?

Mu hubby is the best cook.  He doesn’t bake however he makes all of the meals in our house. When it is my turn to cook, I make “reservations”.


3. When do you start buying Halloween Candy?

We buy it on October 31st and look for the markdowns.  If we bought it earlier we would only eat it ourselves.


4. Family closets - Yay or nay?

Nay!  I have my closet which runs the length of my bedroom and hubby has his in the hallway.


5. Which home/cleaning chore do you hate the most? Why?

I hate to cook but love to bake.  Cooking is boring and does not hold my attention.