Monday, October 1, 2012

TUESDAY COFFEE CHAT

 

The coffee chat is back! If you'd like to join, head over to Leslie's at Time out for Mom.

 

Tuesday, Oct. 2nd Topic: Bady Boys and Girls

Who is your favourite literary or film villain? Feel free to include video, photos, or dialogue in your post to convince us your bad boy, or girl is the scariest meanie of all.

I have done a lot of pondering on this subject.  I am not much of a film buff since I tend to sleep through the movies. I do watch TV however I am more of a HGTV fan. I don’t watch reality shows.  If I watch a movie it would be a romantic comedy.

As every knows Clark Gable is one of my favourite actors. I am sure he could be considered mean in some of his roles because he seemed to hold back some of himself. And frankly “he didn’t give a damn”.

My other favourite actor is Paul Newman.  I have seen several of his movies and consider him very sexy. He starred in “Cat on a hot tin roof”, “Cool Hand Luke”, “Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid” as well as “Minnesota Fats”. He tool had a way of being aloof.

I am also a huge fan of the Alistair Sim’s version of “Scrooge”.  He is a reformed villain. D H and I have a family tradition of watching it every Christmas Eve.

So as far as far as bad boys or girls I am going to leave this discussion to the rest of you.