Thursday, October 11, 2012

FOUR FILL IN FUN & FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY

 

Welcome to the weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!

Photobucket

 

This week’s statements:
1. Given the choice of ___ or ___ for ___ I’d pick ___
2. If you told me ____ I would never have believed you
3. The last time I cooked_______it came out_______.
4. My favourite color is ___

My answers are:

1. Given the choice of working or being retired for next year I’d pick being retired .

2. If you had told me I would love to cruise I would never have believed you.

3.The last time I cooked macaroni and cheese it came out perfect.

4. My favourite colour is purple.

 

1. Did you have any homecoming traditions?

No, we did have a “Sadie Hawkins” dance.


2. Do you ask your spouse before spending money?

Not when I was working. Now that I am retired we spend our money more wisely so we both make the decision to spend.


3. If you could be famous for something what would it be?

I would like to be famous for my crocheted baby blankets.


4. Have you ever seriously thought you were going crazy?

What you mean I am not already crazy! What a relief!!


5. How do you eat your steak? Burger? (as in, well done, medium, still moo-ing...)

I like my steak medium rare and my hubby makes it just right.