Sunday, October 7, 2012

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!

Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced

And now for this weeks Questions

1. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you on your birthday?

D H took me on a cruise for my birthday last year. It was so good he is doing it again next year.


2. What is the funniest thing that ever happen to you while you were on a 'date'?

It has been a long time since I dated however on the second date with D H we were riding on a bus to his house.  On one side of the street were big houses and on the other were little bungalows. I liked the big houses and he liked the small ones. My reason was because I needed a big house for the 12 kids I wanted.  He says we nearly didn’t have a third date because I sacred him.


3. What is your favourite backhanded compliment?

I usually say “That was smart” to someone who has done something crazy or ridiculous.
4. Have you ever had someone guest blog for you? If so, how was the experience?

No, however thanks to my SIL , I get linked to the other bloggers.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

My 5th question is: What is a childlike activity you like to do?

In my case I just love to kick the leaves and hear them rustle in the fall.