Friday, October 5, 2012

SIX WORD SATURDAY

 


Thanks to CallMeCate for hosting Six Word Saturday. This weeks words are:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING – LET’S ALL BE THANKFUL

This is Thanksgiving weekend in Canada.  We have lots to be thankful for.  We have had wonderful weather this year. We have enjoyed good health so far.  We have plenty of food. We have had some great trips and some wonderful family visits.

I am thankful that I am able to talk to my Mom and Dad frequently.  I am happy that my niece K had a beautiful wedding. I am thankful for my 5 beautiful grandchildren.  They are growing too quickly. They all provide us with special memories.

I am thankful that D H and I are retired and have the time to spend with family and friends. We have also made new friends as we take our many trips. 

We look forward to a continuing good year and wish everyone a happy thanksgiving!