Tuesday, October 30, 2012

WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE

 

Here are this week's questions...Volume 100...yay us!

1. What creeps you out?

I dislike mice especially in my house.


2. What's your least favourite candy?

I love chocolate so I don’t like anything sour like gummies.


3. Are you a fan of scary movies?  What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?

NO! I am a romantic however I watch very few movies especially at a theatre because I fall asleep.


4. What part of life confuses you the most?

Keeping up with technology. My cell phone is used only to make phone calls even the contact list is confusing.


5. Pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, poppy...what's your favourite seed?

I love pumpkin and sunflower as well as flax seed.


6. Imagine your life ten years from today...what's changed?

I will probably be living in a condo instead of a house. D H and I will still be cruising and hopefully I will have been to at least one grandchild’s wedding.


7.  What do you a) love the most and b) like the least about the Hodgepodge?

I love the questions. They make me think. i also love the comments I receive.


8.  Insert your own random thought here.

Halloween may be soggy and even windy however it is about the children so enjoy it.