Sunday, July 8, 2012

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!
Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced

And now for this weeks Questions:

1. What are two must haves when you go on a road trip?

I need D H because he is an excellent navigator and a blanket when it is D H’s turn to drive because I nap.

2. What is your favourite amusement park ride?

The Ferris wheel is my favourite ride although I am also partial to carousels.

3. Post favourite picture from the last six months?

IMG_0358

This is when the next phase of my life started.  I retired!!!

4. What do you (did you) call your grandparents?   If you are a grandparent what do your grandchildren call you?

Unfortunately I only had one set of grandparents and I call them Gramma and Grandpa. i was the first born daughter of my grandmother`s first born daughter. My grandmother was 4ft 11 in and had 19 children. I had 7 uncles and 1 aunt.  Needless to say I was spoiled by my grandparents because they didn`t have to share with any other sets.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

My 5th question is:  How are you coping with this heat that we have had this summer